6.17.2007

The BIG Decision

For those of you that have been looking out for me, emailing me, and giving advise, I really appreciate it... but I am getting down to the wire now and I don't know what to do. I have until WEDNESDAY to make a choice. The position that my school is offering me is for a 7th and 8th grade self-contained ED/BD class. This will be the first year that our school had opened up to 7th and 8th grades, so it is a brand new program, I will not get the same classroom aides, and I will have 4 of the same students (3 of whom I have had for the past 2 years as well). YIKES! I don't know what to do!

People keep saying, "you already know what you want to do, so just do it!" but the truth is, I thought that I knew what I wanted to do... when they offered me pre-k, i knew I didn't want it, then when they offered me 2nd grade, again, I knew I wasn't interested. When I thought that I was doing 4-6 Self-contained BD again, I had resigned myself to looking for a new job, but NOW, this is something completely different. The span is just 2 years, and 2 years where the gap really is very close as far as puberty, academics, social norms, etc. My whole mind has been spinning and I only have until Wed. to decide what i should do!!

HELP, please...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jill itd be pretty crazy cool,and you've always done crazy cool stuff....give it a shot

6/17/2007 6:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it never hurts to try, remember that mesasge i left you about if people like you didnt do it, than who would? it still applys but at teh same time i dont want you to be very unhappy. if you have a better choice that you are leaning twards than thats that, if not, why not take it as a kind of fresh start with a bonus of a couple friendly faces that you already know. maybe things will be better this year?

~alyssa

6/18/2007 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


www.liquidwafflegirl.com